Saturday, February 7, 2009

FEB 7, 2009 - Garden (118)


It has been quite a week. Who would have dreamed this would be so challenging, but rewarding. I came into this wanting to learn, and boy have I learned a lot so far. With each photo, I have taken away something new. The biggest lesson for me, this week, is that if you want the shot, you’d better have your camera with you and stop the car :)

Luckily for me, I didn’t have to stop traffic for this shot. This is my Aerogarden (indoor-hydroponic). I LOVE it. I’m growing mostly Italian herbs.

2 comments:

  1. The colors look fantastic! I can't wait to see all of the herbs and veggies you grow in there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks like a great idea! I think it would be very encouraging to have a little edible green growing in the winter months...

    ReplyDelete