Tuesday, February 3, 2009

FEB 3 2009 Go Fish (123)



I believe today's theme is breakfast. But... I had a chance to take pictures at an aquarium, today, so I figured I'd should take advantage of the opportunity. It was really difficult getting pictures of the fish. My auto-focus was almost useless. I got some good ones, but I took a lot of dark, out of focus shots. Most of the tanks didn't have lighting, so it was a challenge for me to figure out what shutter speed was going to work. It was a learning experience. I'll be going back, tomorrow, so we'll see if I can take what I've learned and get some better shots. If I get time tonight, I'll post a few more of them.

3 comments:

  1. Oops. I just meant to post a comment and I don't think it made it. What I wanted to say is that the 2 pics you posted look good. I find myself taking hundreds of shots and only keeping a few -- but I'm learning and enjoying the attempt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the starfish shot especially. By the way, you don't need to do the themes in order so you could post these under the theme 'Go Fish!'.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are great shots, so pretty. I especially like the bright yellow fish!

    ReplyDelete