Monday, February 16, 2009

FEB 16, 2009 - Dessert (75)

My husband and I went out to dinner for Valentine's Day. We haven't gotten out much, lately, so it was a real treat. Of course, I take my camera, almost, everywhere, but I try not to be obnoxious, so I left it in the car. When the dessert came, I knew I had to take a picture. My husband was very sweet and went out, in the cold, to get my camera, so I could get my dessert photo. He even went to the car, a second time, to put the camera away. The chocolate cake was delicious.


8 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, this looks delicious and beautiful! And what a nice husband, guess you better keep him! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a very sweet husband, Linda. Great image.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL, great photo and sweet husband!!
    I take my camera everywhere, my friends and family understand, it's the strangers that give me the obnoxious looks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet guy and a fantastic looking dessert! Was it as good as it looked?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great delicious photograph!! It thought it was a crepe!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mmmm yummy looking shot and dessert! You remind me of the importance of taking the camera everywhere.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sweet! The shot and the hubby.

    ReplyDelete