Thursday, March 19, 2009

MAR 19, 2009 - Recessionary Economics (253)

I live in CA. Although, I would love to use public transportation, there is no viable option. The only way for me to get to work is to drive, and my hours are different than the other people at my job, so carpooling isn't really an option for ma either. My husband is in the same position. He spends 10 hours a week commuting and I clock 5. We both hate driving. We would LOVE to take a train to work. CA has passed a huge tax hike on gas as well as raising every tax you can imagine. The sales tax is going up to 10+, property taxes, fees, everything is increasing. I don't see how you can get out of a recession like that. CA is a mess.


6 comments:

  1. So perfect for the theme - great depth in this image as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very good photo - nice color and reflection on the car and nice composition with the curve of the gas pump. Depressingly great for the theme, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great shot for this theme even though this mess shouldn't even exist.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice composition and perspective for this shot!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the composition and DOF on this shot! Well captured!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You did a great job on this one, Linda.

    I don't see how California will recover either. :(

    ReplyDelete