Tuesday, March 17, 2009

MAR 17, 2009 - Little League - Banner

Here is my oldest son's team banner. Each team is responsible for making a banner. Most teams buy one, but if there is a particularly crafty Mom, she makes it. Only the "home made" ones are eligible to win the banner contest. I'm actually pretty crafty when it comes to felt, but I didn't make this. The team Mom made it, and ours won, so the kids get a pizza party.


Last week I showed a photo of my youngest. This week is a photo of my oldest. It's basically the same picture. I'll try to show some batting next week.

5 comments:

  1. They must have been so excited to win and get a pizza party. What could be better!! Great mid air shot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cool banner, and congrats on the win! Looks like your little player is heading for a home run! Great pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was TAGGED by Ron (Daudin) and now I am tagging you...Won't you play along? Here are the rules:
    •Go to your photo folder on your computer
    •Go to the 6th folder of photos
    •Go to the sixth picture
    •Put the picture on your blog and a description of it
    •Invite six friends to join the challenge
    •Link them in your blog

    The following people have been or will be TAGGED by me. I hope they elect to participate with us.

    Sue (Through my Eyes)

    Bobby (Photo a Day in Theory)

    Ellen (365 Photos in 2009)

    Steve (Recycled Photons)

    Linda S (Pic a Day)

    Terri (Top5Cats Art & Phot0graphy)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great sports photo! You really capture the action well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Do you have any hints on how to make the banner? I've just started the process of planning and am stuck!

    ReplyDelete