Wednesday, March 11, 2009

MAR 11, 2009 - Candy (40)


Since my husband gave me a hard time about my candy post last month, I figured I'd try again. This time, I counting on the backstory to make it interesting. My son gave me this set of candy jewelry for Christmas. He knows I'm allergic to metal (I don't wear very much jewelry.), so he figured this was even better--because you can eat it of course. He had gotten a little concerned that I hadn't worn it, but I explained I needed to photograph it first.

5 comments:

  1. Tell your son that he did good, his jewelry is beautiful! I can't believe you haven't worn it, serves 2 purposes, great jewelry and great snack LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Clean and simple, my favorite traits in any photo. And such an adorable story to go with it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a little sweetie he is! You must wear it to a very special occasion before you eat it. Easter Sunday at church, maybe???

    ReplyDelete
  4. What we used to call "Girl Candy" boys don't wear bracelets, but we eat em.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the bright colors against the white background. Great details.

    ReplyDelete