Thursday, May 21, 2009

May 21, 2009 - Blowing Off Steam

With all of the budget cuts, work has been stressful. It was a welcome bit of fun to celebrate a colleague's (and friend's) birthday. As if you couldn't guess, the birthday gal is wearing a mustache.


Camera Data: Sony A350
Lens: Minolta 50mm f/1.5
Shutter Speed: 1/80 second
Aperture: f/2.2
ISO: 400

Several us us gave our best "come hither" look, but I don't think we are the sexiest bunch. I did get one "diva" shot.


Camera Data: Sony A350
Lens: Minolta 50mm f/1.5
Shutter Speed: 1/80 second
Aperture: f/3.5
ISO: 400

My internet connection has been temperamental this week. That is the reason for the late posts. I have no idea what is wrong with it.

6 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a bunch of fun! Love the mustache too!! Fun pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey you don't HAVE TO shave on your birthday, looks like a fun day and great photo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun shot! I didn't know moustaches were in vogue in your area of the country! ;-)

    Your friend in the lower photo reminds me a little of Nicole Kidman.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun celebration!! I agree with Val your friend reminds me of Nicole Kidman.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Teachers just have to blow off steam this time of year. It will all be over soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's a fun shot of a bunch of nice looking ladies. Are you off for the summer soon?

    ReplyDelete