Friday, July 31, 2009

July 31, 2009 - Name that Beach


I just recently returned from camping near the beach. Does anywhere care to guess what beach this is? It is in California. I'll post photos over the next few days. This shot is the view from our campsite. You can see our pop up tent in the edge of the photo.
I like this shot, but this lens is not the greatest. You can always see fringing. I don't know if that is the right word, but I'm talking about that blue halo around anything of contrasting colors. Does anyone know how to deal with that in PSE?

4 comments:

  1. Hermosa Beach? Sorry I can't help you about your halo problem but I love your photo. That huge tree is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have no idea, but it's pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have no idea on what beach it is and I have no idea on what to do in PSE either... I find it complicated enough just to make small adjustments since I just got it.. ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have not been to too many beaches in CA, so not a clue, but I do know it's a beautiful beach! :)

    ReplyDelete