Thursday, June 4, 2009

June 4, 2009 - Angels (11)

I tried a couple of different things here. What is your preference? With this blog, I can never tell if the photo will enlarge or not. Hopefully, they will enalrge when you click. I can not figure out for the life of me why sometimes the photos enlarge and sometimes they don't. I have experimented uploadeding in small, medium and large. Now, I just upload in medium and it's hit or miss.


Sony A350
Lens: Minolta 50mm f/1.5
Shutter Speed: 1/4000 second
Aperture: f/3.5
ISO: 200

5 comments:

  1. I can't get them to enlarge (you are right, sometimes it works sometimes it doesn't!) From looking at them at this size I think I prefer the first one - the colors seem a little brighter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The first one didn't enlarge for me, but the second one did...

    My preference is the second one because you can see the face better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darn! The first one didn't enlarge. I really like the second one though. The detail in the statue is so nice.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice detail on the facial features and I like your focusing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the soft tones of the second one. The composition in both is great.

    ReplyDelete